Trading Systems Automation / DevOps Engineer
|Job Title:||Trading Systems Automation / DevOps Engineer|
|Location:||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 13:01|
A team of 12 of the best trading technology techies in Australia who love their job and use a proactive approach to problem solving. They all work for a leading global bank that has more than 10 million customers in Australia and around the world. This trading technologies teams is expanding and new opportunities are opening up everyday!
- Designing, developing solutions to effectively manage operational functions via automation.
- Drive initiatives to improve platform stability and scalability.
- Strong knowledge of financial markets - Equities ideally
- 3+ years experience in a range of technologies used in modern DevOps practice
- Development background with an understanding of trading tech
- Familiar with monitoring & alerting tools: Dynatrace & appman & AppD experience or similar
- Solid understanding of networking & infra understanding (Linux and Windows)
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- People leadership skills
This is a brilliant opportunity to join one of the biggest banks in the world and join an digitally focused company that is investing heavily n their people and tech stack!
Apply now and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume if you think you have strong trading experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HK $720,000 - $840,000
C# & C++ Software Developer - Quant Trading - Hong Kong
HK $700,000 - HK $840,000
Software Engineer (.NET)
Java Quant Developer (Algo Build) - Vice President/Executive Director
HK $1,000,000 - HK $1,200.000
Salesforce Engineer - Regional MNC - Hong Kong
HK $400,000 - HK $500,000