My client is seeking a candidate with significant experience in Traffic Engineering to to support traffic, cycling and pedestrian projects within their district.
This role is largely office based and a pool car is provided for any required travel.
To secure this role the successful applicant will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering/Traffic Engineering and relevant experience
- Significant experience in application of Traffic Engineering/ Road Safety Standards and Guidelines
- Experience in Road Safety Auditing, traffic data management and interpretation
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take initiative within strict guidelines
- Previously undertaken roles requiring the ability to authorise the purchase of goods and services
- Significant experience in delivering community programs
- Previously developed and submitted business cases