|Job Title:||Training Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Koeschnake Maceda|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2018 21:19|
This is a 12 months contract based in Singapore
- Manage the regional training schedule & daily training operations
- Coordinate mass course enrollments and manage automatic enrollments to required courses Build and manage training dashboards for regional visibility into team performance
- Manage incoming training requests, collate, and resolve scheduling conflicts
- Maintain ongoing regional and global training calendar along with relevant LMS entries
- Collaborate with global coordinators to resource trainings with rooms and facilitators
- Coordinate scheduling training classes with centralized logistics team
- Build and deploy verbal, written and in-person communications around training programs
- Maintain SLAs to ensure adequate lead time for successful scheduling and delivery
- Work with Enablement Program Managers to build relevant training agendas
- Find and engage trainers, facilitators, instructors, SMEs to build a learning community
- Serve as event POC for attendees and facilitators, either primary or backup
- Manage event attendance and drive timely start and completion of programs
- Manage training attendee communications proactively and reactively
- Support pre-training activities, including assistance with travel logistics and information
- Troubleshoot and answer technical ticket issues for online courses deployed through LMS Provide operational support - both tactical and strategic - for all training-related events.
- Handle the many administrative, coordination and scheduling needs of this team.
- Strong candidates must be enthusiastic, dedicated and focused on providing top-quality support for the coordination and seamless delivery of training programs.
- The candidate must be able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through with training team members to achieve group and individual goals.
- The ideal candidate will also be a highly motivated professional with demonstrated project management, organizational and communication skills.
- Additionally, the candidate must be able to grow positive working relationships with colleagues at all organizational levels.
- They must be flexible and possess outstanding decision-making skills.
- They should be extremely proactive, responsible, detail-oriented and demonstrate a high-level of scrappiness.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented.
- Ability to build and maintain positive and productive inter-departmental working relationships. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's