Digital / Permanent / Hong Kong
You are a UI designer who is passionate about delivering engaging and visually unique experiences.
You have experience maintaining a Design Library and working on multiple projects at the same time.
This role is for you ... get in touch!
Large BtoB organisation who wants to revolutionise its industry by launching new highly specialised products. International teams, attractive perks and potential to learn.
• Create User Interfaces as per design comps and information architecture
• Maintain a library of reusable packages, assets, materials (Design system)
• Build appealing and functional visual comps to create a user-friendly UI
• Develop concepts, not just follow wireframes, and design engaging and visually unique experience
• Work with UX and other UI Designer to create and implement interactions models and User Interface specifications
• Work closely with engineering team and backend developers to ensure that proposed solutions are feasible to implement and work correctly
• Experience working with and creating assets for pattern libraries, design systems used by Design teams and engineers
• Knowledge of common standards and guidelines for UI design, including responsive design and a good understanding of fundamental design principles, standard
• Proven experience with UI design with some sample projects
• Knowledge in visual design program: Sketch, Adobe suite
• Knowledge in Wireframing tools, prototyping. (Invision, UX pin, or other)
• Ability to understand complex User flows and User cases
• Understands what is “pixel-perfect” execution and strives for it
• Experience in enterprise SaaS is a plus but not required, we value great designers, not subject matter expects
• Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
Should you be interested in exploring this opportunity, click "APPLY" or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org