URGENT Contract role with top Tech & Advertising firm: Account Manager
|Job Title:||URGENT Contract role with top Tech & Advertising firm: Account Manager|
|Salary:||HKD 18 000 - 28 000/month + free lunch|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2019 17:49|
You are an advertising specialist with an excellent knowledge of the Google suite of products (especially doubleclick, search and display).
You have a hands on experience optimising campaigns and are able to share insights about ad operations or tools with your clients or stakeholders.
You come from an agency (media or digital) or consulting background and enjoy solving advertisers issues and increasing their ads performance.
This role is for you .. get in touch!
A top Tech company and employer, offering amazing working conditions and environment and the opportunity to work with the bests in the advertising and tech industry!
- Manage 11 accounts within the travel, airlines, hospitality and entertainment category
- Be the first point of contact for any question related to display and search (Marketing Managers)
- Provide insights on solutions which can help improve their advertising campaigns results and performance
- Optimise your accounts' campaigns
- 1+ year professional experience in digital marketing, account planning or consulting
- Strong analytical skills that include the ability to analyze data, drive actionable insights, see granular as well as big pictures
- Deep knowledge of search, social, mobile, display, video audio
- Hands on DoubleClick, Google ad search and display experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong communications, project management, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- Cantonese and English fluent, Mandarin speaking is a plus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Business Development Manager (Digital Advertising)
HKD Monthly Salary + Commission
Business Development / Sales Manager
up to HK$ 35 000/month, 13 months, bonus, free gym
Regional Head of Global Technology Solutions - Fortune 500 Giant - Hong Kong