An award-winning consultancy are looking for a Senior UX Designer to come on board on a permanent basis.
This is a chance to join a consultancy renowned in the market for their focus on innovation and emerging technologies. They have an impressive portfolio of clients and the initial project will be with a large forward-thinking financial institution.
The ideal candidate will have experience liaising with clients and be able to work autonomously. If you have good stakeholder management skills and thrive in a client-facing role, this opportunity could be right up your street.
While you do not have to be a mobile-focused designer, you must have a good grasp of iOS and Android guidelines and be able to demonstrate that you have worked on some mobile apps.
You will be working closely with a UI designer and therefore there is no need for you to have visual design experience.
- 3+ years’ UX design experience
- Experience in building UX deliverables such as wireframes, user flows and functional specifications
- Ability to express your ideas and opinion on what makes a great mobile user experience
- Excellent working knowledge of iOS and Android design guidelines
- Understanding of usability testing techniques
- Understanding of the agile software delivery environment
- Excellent people skills & collaborative approach to working
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Curious and creative in providing the most pragmatic, elegant, and effective solution to match the client’s needs.
- A strong advocate for the end user
- Some experience presenting to groups of stakeholders, ideally some workshop facilitation experience
- The ability and confidence to work as the sole designer and the UX representative
- Ability to work at high speed, multi-task, and manage multiple projects at once with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable about mobile apps and devices - up to date on latest technology and trends
- Professionalism and a delivery focused attitude