Digital / Permanent / Hong Kong
You are a UX Designer who enjoys working in a multi disciplinary environment.
You love delivering transformational customer experiences.
You have experience in creating users experience design storyboards, conceptual maps and task flows, wireframes, UI Specifications and building interactive UX prototypes to validate and demo designs!
This role is for you ... get in touch!
Large BtoB organisation who wants to revolutionise its industry by launching new highly specialised products. International teams, attractive perks and potential to learn.
- Join a newly created team and work with Product and Engineering teams to deliver truly transformational customer experiences
- Define and translate UX solutions based on product roadmap, user stories and end-user needs
- Create a variety of outputs: journey-maps, user flows, information architecture, prototypes and wireframes and validate through user testing or/and A/B Testing (when appropriate)
- Communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design with effective rationale (verbally and visually)
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, business lead, technical architects and software engineers
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure implementation is doable
- Solve design problems and design Interfaces that are delightful to use
- Experience in UX design and preparing documentations that help better understand processes and user cases (Prototype, micro framing, user flows)
- Experience using software and tools like Sketch, Invision, marvel, etc.
- Have a great portfolio demonstrating your skills and experience in solving complex problems in a creative way
Should you be interested in exploring this opportunity, click "APPLY" or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org