Vertical Planning & Operations Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Vertical Planning & Operations Senior Manager|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 20:02|
Our client is a world leading travel activities and services booking platforms. They are looking for a Vertical Planning & Operations Manager / Director who will lead grow the specific business vertical
What will you do?
- Lead our client’s multi-million USD tours & experiences business globally and grow it into a world leader
- Drive commercial success and user experience improvements for the category
- Conduct market research, spearhead new business models and develop scalable ways to replicate best practices globally
- Collaborate with regional business development teams to acquire valuable service providers
- Lead initiatives and work with regional & cross-departmental teams to up level product performance such as product design, inventory availability & costs, content, cancellation privilege, instant confirmation etc
- Develop metrics to track service levels as well as standard operating procedures to improve the quality of a large number of service providers
- Work with our tech product management team to improve the usability of booking processes on our client’s mobile app, website, and other distribution channels.
What will you need?
- 7 years in the travel, mobility, e-commerce, or tech startup operations
- Track records of growing a multi-million USD business portfolio and successfully driving cross-departmental projects are preferred
- At least 3 years of team management experience
- Fluent spoken and written English. Fluent Chinese is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Eager to work in a small team and fast-paced environment
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background and in different time zones
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's