- 7:30am - 3:30pm Monday to Friday
- Salary negotiable upon experience
- Braeside location
Rubicor Workforce is a leading mid tier provider of workforce solutions. Our success has been built upon an absolute commitment to workplace safety, client satisfaction and high quality employees who share our commitment to workplace safety and providing exceptional service to our clients.
Located in Braeside, our client is seeking an experienced Warehouse Assistant on a full-time basis.
This thriving multi-national organisation provides an extensive range of service solutions and products to a broad range of industry, including the construction and automotive industry. Through expertise and innovation they have become one of the top providers in their market, being considered as a premium brand.
Being an organisation that prides itself on being a premium brand, they are seeking a Warehouse Assistant who is able to display and live the same values.
Using your excellent industry skills and knowledge, you will assist with the day to day operations within the Warehouse, performing a broad range of functions such as:
- Operate both Counter Balance & Reach Forklifts
- Liaise with and coordinate Freight Forwarders
- Assist with ad-hoc Container unloading
- Receipt and despatch duties
- Pick pack and distribute
The successful candidate will ideally have significant Warehouse experience, possessing a sound understanding and the ability to apply safe workplace practices, together with:
- WMS operating abilities, SAP an advantage
- High Risk Licence with Reach experience
- Stable work history and customer focus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Safe manual handling skills & abilities
This is a great opportunity to join a small, friendly and cohesive team, with the role providing potential opportunity to progress in the future.
To register your interest please click the Apply button below.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jarred Curtis on 03 9565 1700, quoting Ref No. 660243_4.