|Location:||North West & Hills District|
|Salary:||$34.00 per hour + Super + $20 per day travel|
A leading, well known organisation boasting a great company & team culture. An exciting new role where your experience and knowledge is valued.
You will be operating a water treatment plant which is responsible for the water treatment for the water used for construction projects.
Our operation is based in the Pennant Hills area, however you may have the opportunity to work at different sites if desired.
Client facing role.
You will be working 7am - 5pm Monday - Friday with optional Saturdays.
What you will bring
• You will have plumbing/fitting/mechanic/maintenance or relevant experience
• Willingness to undertake labour as required to maintain and troubleshoot water treatment plant related equipment
• Familiar with working within a construction environment
• A willingness and troubleshooting approach
• Drivers licence and Construction Induction Card
• Understanding of how to operate a plant using PLC and HMI preferred however not essential.
If this role sounds like you, please apply or give Naomi a call on the below details to chat about you and your career.
(02) 8404 1311
0459 381 719
This job has expired