|Location:||North West & Hills District|
|Salary:||$30.81 p/h permanent or $38.01 Casual option|
A leading, well known organisation boasting a great company & team culture. An exciting new role where your experience and knowledge is valued.
You will be operating a water treatment plant which is responsible for the water treatment for the water used for construction projects.
Our operation is based in the Pennant Hills area, however you may have the opportunity to work at different sites if desired.
You will be working 7am - 5pm Monday - Friday with optional Saturdays.
What you will bring
• Plumbing/fitting/mechanical background preferred, especially experience in maintenance of process equipment, such as water treatment plants, pumps and pipework.
• Willingness to undertake labour as required to maintain and troubleshoot water treatment plant.
• Understanding of how to operate a plant using PLC and HMI preferred however not essential.
• Qualification in Water Industry / Treatment Operations, advantageous but not mandatory.
• Drivers licence and Construction Induction Card
If this role sounds like you, please apply or give Mike a call on the below details to chat about you and your career.
(02) 8404 1301
0411 545 767