We are currently looking for ambitious Graduates to kick start their Banking and Finance career in a Global Bank in Sydney's CBD.
- General banking and administration tasks.
- Ability to understand and deal with a large variety of queries across retail banking products.
- Willingness to provide exceptional client service at all times is essential.
- Dealing and liaising with clients and investors on a daily basis.
- Providing feedback and influencing the sales and product team to help drive innovation.
- Exceeding service quality standards and striving for continuous process improvement.
- Performing Know Your Customer Checks in line with Anti-Money Laundering procedures.
- Building rapport and successfully maintaining relationships with customers you come into contact with.
- Learn and maintain an understanding of technical aspects of core and specialised retail products.
- Tertiary Qualified desired.
- RG146 partially/compliant is advantageous.
- Previous internship or financial services experience will be beneficial.
- Dedication to provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Flexible and adaptive nature.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn and progress banking product knowledge.
- Driven to achieve objectives and team orientated.