Workday Data Conversion Lead - Insurance - Hong Kong
|Job Title:||Workday Data Conversion Lead - Insurance - Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Philip Quinn|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 17:34|
- Lead global Workday data teams to transform and convert data and system configuration from the client’s legacy system(s) into Workday.
- Support Workday implementation teams by providing a full suite of high-quality data conversion services, including, but not limited to data collection and transformation, and configuration moves from tenant to tenant.
- Collect and transform customer-provided data and functional configuration from the client’s legacy system(s) into Workday.
- Work directly with the functional and integration consultants to establish conversion approach, and complete the data conversion / load of customer data into Workday.
- Become a functional data conversion expert in one or more Workday functional areas, such as HCM, Benefits, Payroll or Financials.
- Assist customers with their data extracts, explaining the conversion process, defining data requirements, and working with them to correct data in their legacy systems to prepare for the data conversion cycle
- 5+ years work experience in a related field (HR, Data Conversion, or equivalent) with 2 years of prior experience implementing Workday HCM module with a certified Workday implementer
- Existing and up to date Workday HCM Certifications
- Successfully completed at least TWO end to end Workday implementations
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese and English
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may also call Philip on +852 3579 4656 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
DevOps Lead - Global MNC - Hong Kong
Cloud Architect - Large Global MNC - Hong Kong
C# & C++ Software Developer - Quant Trading - Hong Kong
HK $700,000 - HK $840,000
Full Stack Engineer - Visionary & Business Building Tech Firm - Hong Kong
HK $600,000 - HK $840.000
CBD & Inner Suburbs