what is your perfect role?
We are Talent Specialists in…
Mining, Mineral Processing and other Extractive Metallurgical Processes
Rubicor Technical and Rubicor Workforce have extensive experience as recruitment specialists and labour provision in mining, mineral processing and extractive metallurgy; our experience evolving from our iconic predecessors Cadden Crowe and Orange.
For over two decades we have been supporting mining, smelting, refining and major complex operations throughout Australia, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, New Caledonia and many countries in Africa, South America, the Middle East and SE Asia.
Our experience spans across a range of commodities including base metals, iron ore, gold, bauxite/aluminium, coal and precious metals. Our staff also have experience with open cut and underground mining methods.
We support OEM, mining consultancies and mining services, identifying quality personnel to enable our clients to meet their partnering obligations.
Our support is in the form of:
- Executive search and recruitment
- Technical and professional recruitment
- Short term and long term supply of supplementary labour for mining operations and shutdowns
- Workforce management of supplementary labour crews including mobilisation/demobilisation of personnel across Australia
- Trade and operator recruitment
- Professional, technical, trade and operating contracting
- Whole mine, whole plant and expansion start ups
We also have capability and experience in both construction and operations in the Pacific particularly in PNG, Indonesia, New Caledonia and the Solomon Islands in:
- Sourcing and supply of local labour
- Sourcing and supply of Non-Citizen or expatriate labour
- Work permit and visa support and payroll bureau
Over the past 20+ years, we have assisted industry including BHP, Rio Tinto, Glencore, Barrick, Newcrest, Bougainville Copper, Ausenco, IAMGOLD, Axiom Mining, Aeris Resources, St Barbara, Celamin, Downer, Idemitsu, Incitec Pivot, Joy Mining, J-Power, Katanga, Mitsubishi Development, MMJV, Nyrstar, Orica, Ok Tedi, Peabody, Sandvik, Sedgman, South 32, Thiess & PT Thiess Vale etc:
We have the knowledge, experience and contacts to partner with you. For more information, please contact:
Rubicor Technical - www.rubicor.com.au/technical
Jon White – Senior Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org +61 407 146 341
Rubicor Technical was formed in 2017 through the merging of three iconic Rubicor brands: Cadden Crowe, James Gall and Associates, and the organisational development function of Locher and Associates. These brands offer clients and candidates over 60 years of combined experience in resources, infrastructure, manufacturing, utilities, supply chain, and organisational development.